The Personal Data Processing Policy is issued in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) for the purposes of ensuring the information duty of Asociace inovativního farmaceutického průmyslu (Association of Innovative Pharmaceutical Industry), IN: 70970173, with its registered office at Pobřežní 620/3, Karlín, 186 00 Prague (hereinafter referred to as “AIFP”) as the controller of personal data based on Article 13 of GDPR.
Categories of processed personal data
Personal data processed in order to analyze website traffic and to deliver online advertising more accurately.
The website www.inovaceprozivot.cz is operated by AIFP, IN: 70970173, with its registered office at Pobřežní 620/3, Karlín, 186 00 Prague. All user data obtained during users’ visit of the website are handled in accordance with the provisions of applicable legal regulations only.
Anytime you visit www.inovaceprozivot.cz, the Internet browser transmits information about the use of the website and stores it in files with protocols (e.g. date and time, website name, shortened user IP address). These data are evaluated to ensure the website operation and to improve the website and are then removed. These data are pseudonymized and cannot be assigned to a specific person without any additional information. This additional information is stored separately and cannot be directly linked to personal data.
Some cookies are stored as soon as the website opens. Nevertheless, a browser can be set to notify the user about the fact that cookies are being stored and the user can sometimes or always disable them. However, once cookies are blocked, the functioning of the website may be limited.
These cookies help to collect anonymized data about the user’s behavior on the website. Data are evaluated in order to improve the functioning of the website and to display an interesting content.
These cookies track user visits of the website, sites that the user visited and links on which the user clicked. This information is processed in order to adapt the website and advertising to the visitor’s interests.
Cookie settings in a browser
Every browser manages cookie settings differently. Information about cookie setting options is available at the following links:
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mac: https://support.apple.com/cs-cz/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/cs-cz/HT201265
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=cs
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/cs/kb/povoleni-zakazani-cookies
- Opera™: https://help.opera.com/cs/latest/web-preferences/
Retargeting and remarketing
Users of this website are tagged and contacted with targeted advertising on other websites. The goal is to deliver relevant content as best as possible. In doing so, the following methods are used:
Google and Seznam.cz Re/Marketing Services
Cookies used by Google can be permanently disabled by clicking on the following link and downloading and installing plug-in: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin.
Cookies used by third providers can also be disabled by visiting Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and using additional information about opt-out (where a person can opt out of receiving unsolicited services).
More information about the Google Remarketing service and Google’s declaration of personal data protection are available at: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/.
Seznam.cz’s declaration of personal data protection is available at: https://onas.seznam.cz/cz/smluvni-podminky.html
Google Double ClickCookie
This website uses DoubleClick-Cookie as part of the Google Analytics service, which allows the recognize a browser upon the visit of other websites. Information about the visit of this website generated by cookies is transmitted to, and stored in, Google’s server in the USA. By activating IP anonymization on this website prior to transmission to EU Member States or EEA States, an IP address is shortened. A full IP address may be transmitted to Google’s server in the USA and shortened there in some exceptional situation only. An anonymized IP address transmitted by the website visitor's browser as part of the Google Analytics service is not linked to Google’s other data.
Google will use this information to prepare statistical reports about activities on website and to provide other services related to the use of the website. Google may transfer this information to a third party if required by law or if such a third party is authorized by Google to process such data. Cookies used by Google can be disabled in advertising settings. Cookies used by a third party can also be disabled by visiting Network Advertising Initiative. Cookies can also be disabled in browser settings.
Google Tag Manager
The website operator uses Google Tag Manager to manage services related to website-use based advertising. Tag Manager is a domain that does not contain any cookies and does not collect any personal information. This tool activates other tracking tags that collect data under certain circumstances. In the case that the website visitor disables a domain or cookies, all tracking tags (such as "Google Adwords", "Double Click" or "Google Analytics") implemented by Google Tag Manager will be disabled as well. Data collection through Google-Marketing Services can be disabled in Google settings and using opt-out: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences
Use of Google Adwords Conversion-Tracking
The operator of this website uses the advertising program "Google AdWords" and the analytical service Conversion-Tracking as part of Google AdWords. Google Conversion Tracking is provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). By clicking on an ad displayed by Google, cookies are stored in the computer for conversion tracking. These cookie files expire after 30 days, do not contain any personal data and are not used to identify people. Every AdWords customer has a different cookie file and cookies thus cannot track AdWords customers on different websites.
Information collected by cookies is used to prepare statistics for AdWords customers who decided to use conversion tracking. These customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were sent to the website with a tracking tag for conversion tracking. However, they will not receive any information that would help them to identify users. This service can be cancelled by disabling cookies in browser settings. More information and Google’s declaration of personal data protection are available at http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/, http://www.google.de/policies/privacy/
This website is advertised on Facebook by the company Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). When users visit www.inovaceprozivot.cz, Facebook cookies are stored with a pseudonymized cookie ID and provide for interest-oriented advertising. Facebook Retargeting can be disabled at: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
A browser can also be set in a way to inform the user about the fact that cookies are being stored and the user can sometimes or always disable them. However, once cookies are blocked, the functioning of the website may be limited. the functionality of this website may be limited.
Use of analytical tools
The following Internet analytical services are used on this website in order to adjust its content to the customer’s needs and for advertising purposes:
This website anonymizes IP addresses. The user's IP address is shortening in EU Member States and in the European Economic Area and thus become non-personal. Based on the data processing agreement signed by the website operator and Google Inc., Google uses collected information to evaluate the use of the website and website activities and provides Internet-related services. Cookies can be disabled in browser settings.
The sending and use of information (including IP address) collected by Google’s cookies can be disabled by downloading and installing the following plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
More information about the use of data by Google Inc. is available at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=cs
Personal data provision
Personal data may be provided to service providers, third parties, such as IT services, web hosting and database administration, mobile application hosting, e-mail services and direct delivery services, audit services and other services, for the purposes of providing services and in compliance with effective laws.
An updated list of service providers
- Cables and Simms, spol. s r.o., IN: 62576739, with its registered office at Peroutkova 1778/55, Smíchov, 150 00 Prague 5 – IT services
- Neofema s.r.o., IN: 27461033, with its registered office at Eliščino nábřeží 375/1, Věkoše, 500 03 Hradec Králové - web hosting and database administration
- EKUS HK, s.r.o., IN: 05140951, with its registered office at M. Pujmanové 224, 500 11 Hradec Králové – accounting and tax services
- MintProperty Management s.r.o., IN: 27103480, with its registered office at Václavské náměstí 773/4, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1 – office lease
- Marek Steininger, a person doing business based on the Trade Licensing Act, IN: 04010302, place of business: Hájek 45, Ostrov 363 01
Data subjects’ rights in relation to the processing of personal data
Based on GDPR, data subjects have the following rights, provided that they can prove their identity:
- The right of access to their personal data, which means the right to obtain from AIFP confirmation as to whether or not their personal data are being processed and, if so, the right to obtain access to their personal data;
- The right of rectification of their personal data, which means the right to ask AIFP to immediately rectify their inaccurate personal data or to complete their incomplete personal data;
- The right of erasure, which means the right to ask AIFP to immediately erase their personal data, provided that the conditions laid down in Article 17 (1) of GDPR are met;
- The right to restriction of the processing of their personal data in the case that
- They contest the accuracy of their personal data, for a period enabling AIFP to verify the accuracy of their personal data;
- The processing of their personal data is unlawful and they oppose the erasure of their personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- AIFP no longer needs their personal data for the processing purposes, but they request them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- The right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time based on written notice sent to AIFP’s registered office or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, provided that they believe that the processing of their personal data violates GDPR.